[OSGeo-Discuss] Drupal Organic Groups and Local Chapters

Tyler Mitchell tmitchell.osgeo at shaw.ca
Thu Jun 17 15:33:30 PDT 2010

Just considering a few options for helping bring out local chapters together in a meaningful way and one option is to use Organic Groups in our Drupal framework.  Has anyone on this list had meaningful interaction with OG module before?  I'd basically like to make it easy for new people to "join" a local chapter this way.  That way we have an easy way to collect stats and show growth over time.  A similar approach could be used for basic OSGeo membership and enumerating project committee members and more.

Thoughts based on your experience in using it?

Tyler