[OSGeo-Discuss] Fusion Layout Remove Login

Erik Heinze-Milne heinzees at gmail.com
Fri Jun 18 08:26:07 PDT 2010

What I am trying to do is create a fusion layout that doesn't require the
user to login in through mapguide in order to use the viewer. Whether I can
somehow pass in log in credentials to the viewer automatically or bypass the
login entirely doesn't matter as long as the process is invisible to the
user.

I have tried copying the layout to another location, but then that causes
problems with being able to edit it in MapGuide Studio 2009, which I still
need to be able to do as well.

--
Erik Heinze-Milne
heinzees at gmail.com