[OSGeo-Discuss] Video sample

Tyler Mitchell tylermitchell at shaw.ca
Wed Jun 30 07:45:09 PDT 2010

Good day,
A few weeks back I put together a video presentation of OSGeo.  Basically a
slideshow with a voiceover.  It was my very first attempt to have a 'virtual'
presentation at an event that I couldn't travel to.  I thought you might be
interested:
http://vimeo.com/12443877

I'm day dreaming of having an OSGeo promo video contest...  anyone else
interested?

p.s. There are a bunch of errors in it and I'm sure you'll each find more than
one.  Please email your comments so I can improve my next one.  I accidentally
used an old slide listing local chapters, sorry mes amis de Quebec.. and
others!