[OSGeo-Discuss] How to make a map on a CD [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

Bob Basques bob.b at gritechnologies.com
Wed Jun 30 19:50:47 PDT 2010

Leith,

I've managed to have GeoMoose run from a USB drive, complete with
MapServer and PHP, nothing get's copied, you run everything from USB,
even Apache.  Makes for a nice development environment, since you as a
developer have complete control from front to back for the user
experience.  When was the last time a developer had control over what
browser was being used . . .

:c)

Anyway, I need to package the thing up and put it somewhere.   It didn't
take me too long to get it all going, but there are currently a lot of
pieces to it, and my plan before posting a package was to make it a
single button start up affiar, just haven't gotten back to it for a
couple of moths.  Too much other stuff going on.

bobb