[OSGeo-Discuss] Db connect

Ravi ravivundavalli at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 2 22:45:59 PST 2010

Hi,
am trying to learn rendering maps using browser(shapefiles)

no error is given from the browser, but it just displays

$db_handle = pg_connect(”host = localhost port = 5432 dbname = postgis user = postgres password = GrassJump”); $query = “SELECT * FROM rjybound”; $result = pgexec($dbhandle, $query);

Ravi Kumar