[OSGeo-Discuss] participants wanted

Konrad Wdowiak konrad.wdowiak at gmail.com
Mon Mar 8 08:10:13 PST 2010

Hi,

One of the Open Source Geospatial Fundation  LinkedIn group suggested that I
should put my post here. I hope You don't mind.

My name is Konrad Wdowiak and I write my PhD Dissertation at Faculty of
Management and Social Communication at the Jagiellonian University in
Krakow, Poland. I'm looking for programmers working in different countries
and different cultures. I would be very thankful if You could help with my
research and fill in the online questionnaire.

The research is on organizational culture and its connection to a burnout
syndrome. The questionnaire consists of 3 parts and short demographic
section and should take about 15 minutes to fill in. Your information will
be dealt with confidentiality and will serve exclusively for scientific
purposes. Only high participation rate leads to significant results.

I would be very thankful for Your help. Feel free to share this post among
Your colleagues.

The address of the survey is:
http://www.survey.k-informatix.com/survey.php?code=ad0234

If You would like more details about the research I would answer Your
questions asap.

Best regards
Konrad Wdowiak