[OSGeo-Discuss] [Fwd: GeoWeb CFP Deadline Is This Friday, March 12th]

Michael P. Gerlek mpg at lizardtech.com
Tue Mar 9 15:03:25 PST 2010

[ Some of you know I've been involved in this conference in the past, and indeed am again this year.  I like it because it is a very different sort of conference: an unusual mix of industry, academia, government, and "other".  If you're interested in submitting or have any questions, feel free to ping me. ]

-mpg