[OSGeo-Discuss] How OSGeo helps you?

Rafal Wawer Rafal.Wawer at sadl.kuleuven.be
Tue Mar 9 23:25:53 PST 2010

Hi Tyler,
First of all, OSGeo contributed substancially to international events wihtin CASCADOSS project, providing two of its leading members: Markus Neteler and Mateusz Loskot -  stars on our events (-; and guided very intereseting discussions - so talking with the public (-:

OSGeo provides a very inmportant reference point for our teaching. We always point our students to OSGeo website as the "gate" to FOSS4G. We hope it make them feel thay can make the difference with their contribution to chosen OSS community having OSGeo as a good working example of volounteer contributions to somethin free, open and usefull in daily business.

Best regards:
Raf

Dr. Rafal Wawer
K.U.Leuven
R&D Division SADL (Spatial Application Division)
Celestijnenlaan 200e bus 2224
BE-3001 Leuven-Heverlee
Belgium
tel. 0032 16 329731