[OSGeo-Discuss] U.S. Department of Interior soliciting Ideas on improving business practices

Andrew Turner ajturner at highearthorbit.com
Wed Mar 10 09:47:58 PST 2010

I would like to reiterate that value that the US Government is placing
on the IdeaScale comments. The number of comments, quality, feedback,
comments, etc. are all feeding into the internal discussions on policy
and acquisition. So feel free to comment directly there.

Also there is the FCC site up: http://rebootfcc.uservoice.com

Andrew