[OSGeo-Discuss] Looking for PHP, OpenLayers GPS tracking software

Arnie Shore shoreas at gmail.com
Mon Mar 22 17:20:46 PDT 2010

Steve, all:  I have an open source php/mysql CAD application (
http://openises.sourceforge.net/tickets01.html) that's currently GMaps
based, and I plan eventually to move that to OSM/OL.

I expect that the tile serving cd be provided by a PHP script of rather
limited complexity.

Our application does some gps tracking, with sources APRS, Google's
Latitude, Instamapper, Locatea, etc.  You may have other sources in mind.

While you're welcome to anything we have, I'll certainly be interested in
your progress.

Arnie Shore
Annapolis, MD