[OSGeo-Discuss] Feeds

Mike Saunt mikesaunt at astuntechnology.com
Wed May 12 13:47:57 PDT 2010

Tyler

I'm going to be trying to get to the bottom of the sponsorship etc by
the end of this week - I'll obviously keep you posted...

Mike
Mike Saunt
Astun Technology Ltd
Cadogan House, 4-6 High Street
Epsom, Surrey, KT19 8AD, UK
t:+44 1372 744 009 m:+44 788 7777 680 f: +44 5602 058736
iShare - Data integration and publishing platform
<http://www.isharemaps.com>

3 Clients in the top 20 SOCITM Better Connected 2009

'South Tyneside Council' powered by iShare
-- 'WINNER - Best Business Process Transformation through Avoidable
Contact (NI14) ' - NLPG Exemplar Awards 2008

Surrey Heath 'My Protected Trees'
-- 'Innovation and Best Practice, Local Government' - AGI Awards 2007
(highly commended)