[OSGeo-Discuss] Charter member candidates, pls step forward! [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

Ravi ravivundavalli at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 4 15:21:31 PDT 2010

Dear All,
running for the election for OSGeo Charter membership is a societal cause. As the present charter members will be helped in making a choice with details of aspiring charter members, please consider for once not to be very modest. Please put forward your case and help us make a good choice in the interest of OSGeo.
Cheers
Ravi Kumar