[OSGeo-Discuss] About me, Pedro-Juan Ferrer

Pedro-Juan Ferrer Matoses pferrer at osgeo.org
Mon Nov 8 02:24:37 PST 2010

Hello,

My name is Pedro-Juan Ferrer, a Spanish cartographer and GIS
technician, though I'm, nowadays, more a Project Manager than a
technician.  I am a member of the Spanish Language Local Chapter, one
of the Local Chapter Board members and it's Liaisson Officer.

I've been sharing the foundation objectives all my professional live,
trying to promote the use of FOSS and including it in every project I
could.

As member of the Local Chapter I've been involved in extending the
awareness in the Spanish-Language GIS world of the Foundation
objectives, helping in translation of contents into Spanish/English,
doing some wiki gardening for the Foundation.

To have being nominated as Charter Member of the Foundation is an honour to me.

Best Regards,

--
Pedro-Juan Ferrer Matoses
Valencia (EspaƱa)