[OSGeo-Discuss] Can charter members be nominated any time?

Alexandre Leroux alexandre.leroux at ec.gc.ca
Thu Oct 21 09:05:30 PDT 2010

> The page clearly indicates at the top that it is a historical document
> and references the official list of charter members at:
>  http://www.osgeo.org/charter_members

Thanks Frank, in fact, most of my questions related to membership were
answered on this page http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/New_Membership_Process

*but*, what is clearly confusing (at least to me ;-) is the "OSGeo FAQ"
page mentioning "Beyond selecting the initial voting membership of 45
members, details of the membership process have not been determined.",
while this isn't true anymore: it has been determined. Right?
http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/OSGeo_FAQ

A simple update of the FAQ would remove this confusion.

Cheers,

Alex