[OSGeo-Discuss] GeoDataCamp 2010 in Greece

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Fri Oct 29 11:48:17 PDT 2010

Hello Spiros,
This sounds like a great event.
Would you like to present delegates with the OSGeo-Live DVD [1], which
contains 42 of the best geospatial applications, pre configured and
ready for testing.

They cost ~ $4 to $5 per person to print.

There is also a 25 minute presentation, with transcript, covering all
the applications on the DVD, which you may wish to make use of [2], and
video [3].

[1] http://live.osgeo.org
[2]
https://svn.osgeo.org/osgeo/livedvd/promo/en/presentations/OSGeoLive4_0Taster/