[OSGeo-Discuss] Re: [Live-demo] Translating OSGeo-Live's marketing material - Who is interested?

Daniel Kastl daniel.kastl at georepublic.de
Wed Sep 8 08:19:21 PDT 2010

This link has probably posted several times in other mails, but in case you
plan to attend the code sprint, just add your name to the wiki page:
http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/FOSS4G_2010_Code_Sprint#LiveDVD

Thank you, Jody, for the reminder!

<http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/FOSS4G_2010_Code_Sprint#LiveDVD>Daniel

Georepublic UG & Georepublic Japan