[OSGeo-Discuss] help with geotifcp usage

P Kishor punk.kish at gmail.com
Wed Sep 15 14:07:53 PDT 2010

I have a file a.tif with correct proj info embedded in it. I have
another file b.tif with no proj info in it. I want to take the proj
info within a.tif and embed it into b.tif. When I try the following --

geotifcp -g a.tif b.tif b.tif

my b.tif goes from around 321K to 8 bytes. Obviously that is no good,
but I can't, for the life me, intuit what the usage would be.

Corollary -- I have about a 100 target tifs... b_1.tif, b_2.tif, and
so on. I would really like to embed the proj info from a.tif into all
of the b_?.tif so what would that usage be?

--
Puneet Kishor