[OSGeo-Discuss] Re: "git" like for geodata management

Ragi Burhum ragi at burhum.com
Wed Sep 22 09:32:56 PDT 2010

Are you looking for an alternative to (1)ESRI's versioning, (2)ESRI's disconnected editing, or a mix of both (3)git like? the scenario that you described first was more like (2), but this one fits (1).

I would love to see something like (3), but truth of the matter, AFAIK, there is nothing like that implemented for geo (yet).