[OSGeo-Discuss] Geopaparazzi released

Ken Lord kenlord at gmail.com
Mon Sep 27 11:17:53 PDT 2010

Funny, it was my impression that with a Thesis, most universities took
matters of permission and copyright infringement very seriously ...
sure, a similar logo is nothing like that case where a doctoral
candidate used a native group's DNA from an unrelated study without
permission, but cases like that have no doubt sensitized the system.

Ken