[OSGeo-Discuss] AWSTATS experts?

Tyler Mitchell tmitchell at osgeo.org
Wed Sep 29 15:28:57 PDT 2010

Slightly off topic, but regarding some OSGeo server.

I'm looking at a few problems we're having running awstats and wondering if anyone with more experience than I am is lurking on this list.  If you have a few minutes for me to describe the problem and/or even get you into the system to help, please drop me a note or message me on skype (aka: spatialguru).

We could use a comprehensive review of our awstats setup since I'm sure it can be improved.  Likewise we have some past logs and awstats db to ingest that I can't figure out how to do.

Thank you,
Tyler