[OSGeo-Discuss] Android vector renderer

Noli Sicad nsicad at gmail.com
Fri Apr 22 02:12:02 PDT 2011

Spatialite (Sqlite3 Spatial) Android - offline vector database
https://github.com/mrenouf/android-spatialite

Mapbox Tiles (MBTiles) Sqlite3 - offline Tiles

1. MBTilesOsmdroidExample
 Simple example loading MBTiles format using Osmdroid library

2. MBTilesDroidSpitter
 Android librairy for reading MBtiles map format (sqlite based)

3. MBTilesDroidSpitterExampleSimple
 Example of how to use the MBTilesDroidSpitter librairy

https://github.com/djcoin

Noli