[OSGeo-Discuss] online open source polygon mapping, like OSM?

Nitin Gadia nittyjee at gmail.com
Mon Aug 1 10:27:15 PDT 2011

Great!!

So, I went forward and started a page on the OSGeo Wiki around the project:
http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Open_Online_Polygon_Mapping_Communities

*Does anyone else know of any other open polygon mapping effort or tools?
*It is very important that the full breadth of the efforts are inventoried
before i/we go forward with this.*
*
So far we have:

*Openlayers
*Open Moose (uses openlayers)

WMS-T:
*MapServer
*GeoSolutions

There is also:
*Geocommons
*click2map

Anything else??
Feel free to respond here or write on the wiki page :)

Thanks,
Nitin