[OSGeo-Discuss] Open Street Map WMS Servers in EPSG:4326

Alvaro Zabala azabala at gmail.com
Thu Aug 4 03:37:51 PDT 2011

Hi,

sorry for the possible cross posting.

I've been looking for an Open Street Map's data WMS Server which work in
EPSG:4326 projection to visualize with Open Layers, but almost all google's
references I've found link to a server seems to be down:

geocache = new OpenLayers.Layer.WMS( "OSM",
               [
                 "http://t1.hypercube.telascience.org/tiles?",
                 "http://t2.hypercube.telascience.org/tiles?",
                 "http://t3.hypercube.telascience.org/tiles?",
                 "http://t4.hypercube.telascience.org/tiles?"
                 ],
                {layers: 'osm-4326', format: 'image/png' } );

Main open street map tile servers work with EPSG:900916

Do you know any open street map web map service (tiled or not) which work in
EPSG:4326?

Thanks in advance, and best regards.

Alvaro Zabala