[OSGeo-Discuss] Re: Nomination

Daniel Morissette dmorissette at mapgears.com
Thu Aug 4 08:16:21 PDT 2011

Hi Rafael,

Thank you for this nomination. Could you please also provide a paragraph
describing why you think Eduardo would make a good Board member?

I also notice that your nomination did not make it to the OSGeo Discuss
list because it was sent from a different address from the one you used
to subscribe to the list. I am CC'ing the list on this reply now.

Daniel