[OSGeo-Discuss] Candidate's Thoughts on OSGeo
Tyler Mitchell (OSGeo)
tmitchell at osgeo.org
Fri Aug 5 14:15:34 PDT 2011
With a very encouraging list of nominees for the open board positions, it might help (at least me!) if some could share their thoughts about OSGeo and its future direction.
As a potential director:
* What important areas do you see OSGeo needing to fix or strive for in order to grow?
* What challenges do you see for OSGeo in the short and long terms?
* What kinds of goals do you have for the organisation? (It's not a presidential race, but curious on what you see as goals for the org).
* What is needed for a board to be successful? ...For OSGeo to be a success?
* Have you had to deal with similar challenges before?
I'm sure others have good questions too, but thought I'd share the ones on my mind based on my experience working alongside the board.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Discuss