[OSGeo-Discuss] OSGeo Board Election 2011 - Time to vote

Daniel Morissette dmorissette at mapgears.com
Thu Aug 11 07:20:33 PDT 2011

On 11-08-11 10:10 AM, Yves Jacolin wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Le jeudi 11 août 2011 16:06:14, Daniel Morissette a écrit :
>> [..]
>> IMPORTANT: If you did not receive the personal email with voting
>> instructions then please contact us at cro at osgeo.org so that we can sort
>> out the situation ASAP.
>
> Check your spam folder before ;) This email was on my spam folder.

Good point. Look for email subject "Please vote for OSGeo Board Election
2011" and coming from cro at osgeo.org.

And if in doubt after submitting the form about the information that you
submitted, no worries, you can click the personal link again at a later
time (before the voting closes) to see/review your choices and contact
information.

>> P.S. I will be on vacation starting tomorrow, and Tyler Mitchell will
>> take on the CRO job during my absence.
>
> bonne vacance !

Merci!

--