[OSGeo-Discuss] OSGeo Board Election 2011 - Time to vote

Tyler Mitchell tmitchell at osgeo.org
Fri Aug 12 07:34:44 PDT 2011

Hmm, yes your votes were received - Daniel and I both emailed you on the 10th to your gmail account.   Will resend to your work address, but if you can check your gmail you can still use the voting URL to go online and update your votes at any time.

The system tracks who or who has not voted and I will be sending out reminders to those who haven't voted before the deadline.

Thanks for mentioning it Venka, it mostly shows the importance of having the latest email account on record and it is also a good reminder to me that sometimes direct email needs a follow up by a nudge on a public list.

Tyler