[OSGeo-Discuss] Board Election Results for 2011

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com
Mon Aug 22 12:51:14 PDT 2011

Thanks Markus and Tyler.

I'd also like to thank the other nominees, it was such a strong class
this time around, very strong.  I hope those candidates that might not
have made it in for 2011 can be considered again for 2012 or 2013.

And I also want everyone to start thinking of charter member
nominations, which I think will start next month.

-jeff