[OSGeo-Discuss] 2011 Charter Member Election Results

Landon Blake sunburned.surveyor at gmail.com
Fri Dec 2 08:23:59 PST 2011

I would think it appropriate to send an e-mail to people that will be
retired as a charter member before they are removed. To be fair, they
should've been warned they were on the list to be axed before the
vote. (Maybe they already were?)

I'm not trying to excuse anyone's lack of involvement, but I think it
is important to remember that we are all busy and we don't want to
take ourselves to seriously.

Landon