[OSGeo-Discuss] 2011 Charter Member Election Results

nicolas bozon nicolas.bozon at gmail.com
Fri Dec 2 18:56:03 PST 2011

Hello all,

As a fresh new charter member, i was precisely wondering if some guidelines
for charter membership were available somewhere. I was about to ask in
fact, when this thread came up.
I knew that voting was one of the duties, but thought that some others may
exist.
According to me, charter members should also dynamise and promote their
respective (and/or prefered) local chapter as much as possible.
That would be nice if some experienced charter members could start such
guidelines on the wiki or elsewhere where a kind of brainstorming  could
occur on that topic.
My 2 cents
Thanks

Nick