Re: Re: [OSGeo-Discuss] Welcome new Charter members

garimidi hanumantharao garimidi at rediffmail.com
Sun Dec 4 22:39:29 PST 2011

Dear OSGeo Colleagues

Thanks for the opportunity given to be a Charter Member. I thank Mr V Ravikumar for his support and encouragement. We are using open source geospatial tools for sharing the geospatial data sets generated by NRSC/ISRO to the larger community for visualization and decision making process. Providing good educational material is the key requirement in promotion of these technologies. I will contribute my bit in promoting these technologies among geospatial community.

Thanks & Regards
G Hanumantha Rao

On Mon, 05 Dec 2011 08:12:57 +0530  wrote
>Dear everyone,

Thank you for the opportunity to be a Charter Member. As a simple

user and non-coder/developer, I am very happy to be part of this

family. Me and my institute [0] are actively promoting OSGeo in the

Philippines in the last 2 years. This coming year, we are planning to

be more involved in the formation of the PH local chapter [1]. We

just had one of our osgeo-ph meetup last Saturday and I thank Venka

and Nicolas Bozon for joining us via skype.

I hope other OSGEO members can also join us in future meetings to

share insights.

[0] http://www.essc.org.ph/

[1] http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Philippines

On Fri, Dec 2, 2011 at 1:03 PM, Ravi Kumar  wrote:

> ________________________________

cheers,

maning

wiki: http://esambale.wikispaces.com/