[OSGeo-Discuss] More on the OSGeo educational webinar idea

Jody Garnett jody.garnett at gmail.com
Thu Dec 15 03:30:36 PST 2011

Thanks for the links.

Can I strongly encourage you to email the project officers privately to make contact with the projects about this. Their contact details are in the wiki. Many projects don't have anyone following OSGeo discuss ( or contact with the education committee ).

If you set a schedule and help the projects with a script, goals, recording etc you will find a receptive audience.

--
Jody Garnett