[OSGeo-Discuss] [planet] Bloggers, clean your (X)HTML!

Jorge Gaspar Sanz Salinas jsanz at osgeo.org
Wed Dec 21 14:28:28 PST 2011

On 21 December 2011 17:14, Tyler Mitchell <tmitchell at osgeo.org> wrote:
> If only it was the bloggers fault ;-)  My blog is more recently broke but I didn't roll
> my own feed - just using Drupal syndication right out of the box.  I doubt I'll be
> able to change anything internally to fix that :[   If anyone else does, I'll be happy
> to apply the changes here too!
>
> Tyler

maybe using feedburner could "sanitize?" your feed. I've used it in
the past for some problematic feeds at gvSIG planet.

by the way I'm afraid it is also planet fault, not just from our
beloved bloggers, I think the planet is sometimes repeating the first
tag of the post content; when it is a paragraph it doesn't hurt but
some blogs *always* start with a div...

--
Jorge Sanz
http://es.osgeo.org