[OSGeo-Discuss] RE: Harvesting from a Geoportal Extension 9.3.1

jforne jforne at linz.govt.nz
Tue Feb 1 12:23:59 PST 2011

Thanks Heikki - much appreciated!
Sorry for the slow reply... I'm new to using GeoNetwork and have been trying to work out what's happening.

Anyhow, as suggested, I'll re-send my question to GeoNetwork users mailing list.

In addition, I gather that Geoportal Extensions use the CSW 2.0.1 (http://www.opengeospatial.org/resource/products/compliant).

By "unsuccessfully" I mean that after I "add" (refer original screen dump), select the OGC Web service to be harvested and then click "run" I get an error message (see attached to current email).

Thanks again,

John

John Forne

New Zealand Geospatial Office |
DDI: +64 4 496 5404
www.geospatial.govt.nz<http://www.geospatial.govt.nz/>
Land Information New Zealand  l  Toitu te whenua
Lambton House  l  160 Lambton Quay  l  PO Box 5501  l  Wellington 6145  l  New Zealand | Fax +64 4 498 3519