[OSGeo-Discuss] Batch geocoding

JP Glutting jpglutting at gmail.com
Fri Feb 4 14:20:08 PST 2011

Hi Bernie,

You can't actually get the lat-lng back out of a Fusion table. It will
geocode all the addresses, but you can't get the numbers back, you can just
make a map or layer or something.

http://groups.google.com/group/fusion-tables-users-group/browse_thread/thread/91c43c73107164eb

Unless I export it to KML and pull it back out of there?

That seems like a lot of work. But it sure geocodes like gangbusters.

Cheers,
JP

Public Health - GIS - Bioinformatics
http://www.bmeisis.com