[OSGeo-Discuss] Ravi OSGeo

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com
Sun Jan 16 11:16:56 EST 2011

Hi Ravi,

This is great feedback.  I agree that generally as a community we put
too much emphasis on low-level geospatial code and very little on
front-end usability...which is why projects like OpenJump and QGIS shine
so brightly.

Sounds like you gave a great session!  I enjoy giving those sessions to
interested students very much.

-jeff

--
Jeff McKenna