[OSGeo-Discuss] Seeking Articles, Reports, and Volunteers for Volume 9 of the OSGeo Journal

Landon Blake lblake at ksninc.com
Fri Jan 14 07:20:43 PST 2011

I don't think there is a problem covering other programs or libraries, as long as they are open source and related to geospatial data. I'll let Tyler comment on that question if he is listening. At the end of the day, the Journal belongs to all the OSGeo members, so my opinion isn't the one that counts. :]

However, I think we would have skimpy content if we limited ourselves to only talking about OSGeo software projects.

You can also submit articles that are related to geospatial topics or the geospatial industry. They don't have to be articles about a specific program.

Landon

Mobile: (209) 992-0658