[OSGeo-Discuss] Harvesting from a Geoportal Extension 9.3.1

heikki tropicano at gmail.com
Fri Jan 28 04:01:34 PST 2011

hello John,

I think it is best if you'd repeat sending your message to the GeoNetwork
users mailing list, see
https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/geonetwork-users.

That being said, I've looked at your screenshot and it looks fine to me,
assuming Geoportal Extensions uses the CSW 2.0.2 protocol.

When you say "unsuccessfully" what do you mean by that exactly ? Do you get
any errors in GeoNetwork's output when running the harvester ? Do you see
any indication of an error in the page listing all configured harvesters ?

Kind regards
Heikki Doeleman