[OSGeo-Discuss] Help Collecting 2010 Annual Reports for the OSGeo Journal

Jody Garnett jody.garnett at gmail.com
Thu Jun 2 16:07:59 PDT 2011

Okay I got a small problem the wiki page listing contacts.

The OSGeo projects each have a project officer; this is the official point of contact for the board - and for other committees and osgeo activities such as the annual reports. We cannot run around updating the contact pages each committee is keeping; nor is the incubation list a short cut to get in touch with osgeo projects; instead we have set identified hapless victims for each projects communication.

Could you remove that chunk of the wiki; as it may just lapse out of date. Since I am the GeoTools officer I will set up an an item in our issue tracker for the annual report.

--
Jody Garnett