[OSGeo-Discuss] Finding position based on horizon profile?

Michael P. Gerlek mpg at flaxen.com
Mon Mar 28 14:27:13 PDT 2011

Well, yes, I did do that first and have some angles on the more conventional
aspects of this, e.g. missile guidance.  Being new to this area, though, I
thought I'd put out a query to see what else might turn up in the open
source realm (pure R&D being one thing; hackable code is something quite
different sometimes).

[that said, sometimes it's hard to even frame the right questions when one
is in a brand new area..]

-mpg