[OSGeo-Discuss] presentation template for coding training?

Jody Garnett jody.garnett at gmail.com
Mon May 2 00:12:30 PDT 2011

We have some official osgeo templates for open office if you are interested. I made sure they are good for tutorials and workbooks (and have an explicit codeblock format).

As recommended elsewhere we use sphinx for GeoTools (it is also used for MapServer, GeoServer, OSGeo Live, etc...). I have not tried setting up a PDF template for slide generation (but apparently it is possible).
--
Jody Garnett