[OSGeo-Discuss] presentation template for coding training?

andrea antonello andrea.antonello at gmail.com
Mon May 2 04:25:39 PDT 2011

Hi guys,

@Jody: I don't want to use OO, what I want here is something optimized
for code snippets that have to be updated with software versions. reST
seems to be a perfect choice.
@Paolo: I will try to make the templates in reST. Jody, thanks for the
link to the resources involved.

I am not sure when the Osgeo logos can be used (I got punched with the
compass in geopaparazzi once). The course we will give will be
geotools and udig development and we will make them available. Osgeo
branding would make sense I think.

Ciao,
Andrea