[OSGeo-Discuss] Wherecon conference April 10-12 2012 in Washington DC

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Sat Nov 5 12:30:48 PDT 2011

Mark, Andrew,
Feel free to CC me into a conversation with the organisors.
In the past I've been able to get a free OSGeo booth at conferences for
OSGeo, based upon the understanding that OSGeo is a worthy
not-for-profit. (Usually manned by paying OSGeo delegates).

Ideally you will also be able to have the organisors pay for a print run
of DVDs too, at ~ $2/DVD. The reason OGC may pay for the DVDs is that
they contain write up of the key OGC standards [1]. With some help, we
could also get write ups for the rest of the standards too.

[1] http://live.osgeo.org/en/standards/standards.html