[OSGeo-Discuss] OSGeo 2011 Charter Membership Elections

Jody Garnett jody.garnett at gmail.com
Sat Nov 5 18:25:39 PDT 2011

You can also check with http://www.osgeo.org/charter_members to see the current flock of members. I was surprised to see the relatively low numbers from Brazil (very active); and none from Korea (long standing local chapter).

This is a bit of a trap with our nomination process as it is easy to think of those you are interacting with in your day to day development and promotional activities; and harder to catch up with the work of others around the world. Please talk to your local chapter and developer communities when considering who to nominate.

-- Jody Garnett
PS. I also should offer a small correction; I was located in Canada when nominated to the list.