[OSGeo-Discuss] FW: [OGC Press Release] Take the 'Business Value of OGC Standards' Survey! [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

Anne Ghisla a.ghisla at gmail.com
Mon Nov 7 03:20:09 PST 2011

On Mon, 7 Nov 2011 08:05:05 +1100
Bruce Bannerman <B.Bannerman at bom.gov.au> wrote:
> For those who haven't seen this.
>
> If you have the time, please take this survey. The results will be
> very useful.

Hello all,

I wonder how the prize can influence the participation to the survey.

Personally, I don't want to win a product which is deliberately closed
and whose interoperability with other products/systems is not a
priority. Isn't that putting it in contrast with OGC leading principles?

regards,
Anne
--
http://gis.cri.fmach.it/ghisla/