[OSGeo-Discuss] Charter Member Nomination: Maning Sambale

Gérald Fenoy gerald.fenoy at geolabs.fr
Wed Nov 9 22:16:07 PST 2011

Dear Arnulf,
one more time I would like to thank you for this really good choice.

I get the honor to met Maning and listen his presentation in Tokyo this year,
during the talk I was impressed by his huge knowledge in many OSGeo technologies
and the way he used it.

I also think that he is really representative of OSGeo, indeed it is really a nice guy
to speak with which is open to new ideas and get many interesting ideas he is open to
share with other. I would like to say Open Mind :)

It is also really nice to see how he use OSGeo technologies in different way that
lot of us are using it as he work in Philippines where network is not always available.

So I strongly recommend Maning Sambale to be elected as an OSGeo Charter Member
as he deserves to be not only for promoting but also using massively OSGeo software
to provide solutions for his country.

Best regards,

Gérald Fenoy
gerald.fenoy at geolabs.fr