Geo-Tees (was Re: [OSGeo-Discuss] Today's XKCD)

Jorge Gaspar Sanz Salinas jsanz at osgeo.org
Mon Nov 14 14:37:48 PST 2011

On 14 November 2011 23:15, Alex Mandel <tech_dev at wildintellect.com> wrote:
> On 11/14/2011 01:26 PM, Jorge Gaspar Sanz Salinas wrote:
>> On 14 November 2011 22:01, Dheeraj Chand <dheeraj at dheerajchand.com> wrote:
>>> Hello all,
>>> I'm a lurker, but I am curious if everyone enjoyed today's XKCD as much as I
>>> did.
>>> http://xkcd.com/977/
>>> -dx
>>
>> :) yeah it did my morning and of some other geogeeks, we even asked
>> the author of Waterman projection to create some nerdy t-shirts
>>

> My local group already beat you to it, and one upped:
> http://daviswiki.org/GLOBAL/tshirt?action=Files&do=view&target=globalShirt-inkmonkey2.jpg
>
> If people are interested I can ask the artist about the licensing of the
> design.
>
> Enjoy,
> Alex

Ey not bad Alex

CCing that design would be great.

Just for the records at OSGeo-es we have a design waiting to be
(re)used [1]. If anyone with Illustrator can convert the .ai file[2]
into SVG would be more than welcomed!!

[1] http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/File:Remeras-girona.jpg
[2] http://svn.osgeo.org/osgeo/local/Spanish/Marketing/Camisetas/Remeras-2011/Remeras-OSGeo.ai

--