[OSGeo-Discuss] GeoCoworking

Tyler Mitchell tmitchell at osgeo.org
Wed Nov 16 23:42:44 PST 2011

I usually try to define my terms, but am looking for people who are already
doing it this time around ;-)

Here's a starting definition:  http://wiki.coworking.info/w/page/16583831/FrontPage

In a nutshell, it often means having a common workspace or office that is
shared among members - some who may just need a place to sit, or a
room for the occasional meeting.  The point being that you get to work
around other entrepreneurs who may not have their own office space.
More than that, but that's a good starting example.

Tyler