[OSGeo-Discuss] GeoCoworking

Oliver Paczkowski oliver at produktivhaus.de
Thu Nov 17 04:19:07 PST 2011

Hi,

we're running, and working at, produktivhaus | Coworking Space [1] in
Muenster, Germany in the same building the Institute for Geoinformatics
(ifgi) [2] is located in.
So if you ever visit Muenster, want to have some dicussions with the
ifgians and other OSGeo people, just drop in.

[1] http://produktivhaus.de
[2] http://ifgi.uni-muenster.de

Best
Oliver