[OSGeo-Discuss] Charter Member Election - Time to vote!
dmorissette at mapgears.com
Fri Nov 18 14:35:57 PST 2011
Below is a copy of the vote invitatioon that has been sent directly to
all charter members, in case some of you do not get it directly for one
reason or another.
Please do not reply with your votes via the discuss list: make sure you
follow the instructions below and send your votes to the address
cro at osgeo.org.
Dear OSGeo Charter Member,
The voting period for the 2011 OSGeo Charter Member Election has begun.
This year there are 34 great candidates for only 20 slots so you will
have some tough choices to make.
The official list of nominees and descriptions for each one is available
(the list is in the order that the nominations were received)
Please take some time to review the full list and then send your votes
to cro at osgeo.org
* Only Charter Members are eligible to vote!
* Please email cro at osgeo.org with a list of names 20 lines long (one
vote per new member slot).
* You can vote for 20 different people, or the same person 20 times, or
any balance in between.
* Ballots that do not respect those rules risk being rejected
* Voting closes at 23:59 (your timezone) on Sunday November 27, 2011
* Here is the list of nominees in plain text (to copy/paste from for
your votes), in the same order that they appear in the official list:
Pedro-Juan Ferrer Matoses
Margherita Di Leo
Massimo Di Stefano
IMPORTANT: There are 104 charter members voting for 20 candidates, so
this means 2080 votes to compile. Please follow the requested format
when you cast your votes to make it as easy as possible to automate the
* Once again: one vote per line, up to 20 lines, emailed to cro at osgeo.org *
Daniel Morissette (OSGeo CRO, 2011)
More information about the Discuss